Hardrada the name for great looking rottweilers:
Before purchasing a pup from us please read our terms and conditions on this page
One pups available December 2021
Picture below is our girl (Bobby) from Rubbish litter
Bobby - 1 Year Old
Sire and DAM of ours RUBBISH LITTER 2020
Oscar (Sire) Ch Sambonnie Wish Me Luck
Dam Pixie Hardrada Simply The Best
Brains as well as beauty, Pixie rounding up the sheep
Our stock are from top winning show parents. visit, next rotty litter page, and pedigree page for more information.
For price information read on
For more information visit "next rotty litter web page"
If you want a pup you can register your interest by completing our puppy application form.
Please Note : Our pups are usually all booked before they are born.
For Terms of sale and price information please read on.
Q. How can I apply for a puppy? visit Puppy form page and complete application form
Basic price information at the bottom of this page
Visit this site for updates, email or ring for more information.
The cost for pups sold at 8weeks of age is..
All sales are subject to contractual agreements
Conditions apply before breeding **
**New Owners are required to do health checks before they can breed as per contract
Included in the price ... Subject to change without notice: eg type of food provided
1. Kennel Club Registration
2. 1st Vaccination
3. Vet Health Check
4. Pups are Microchipped
5. Written health information
6. Pup is de wormed
7. Written contract with all pups, as per Kennel Club Regulations
8. Pups parents are health tested, hip scored in line with nzkc regulations
9. A bag of puppy food or food voucher with all pups sold.
Terms of Sale
- All buyers agree with our terms and condtions below and AGREE with contractual terms
- Hardrada Rottweiler's have the right to cancel the sale of the pup at anytime before the puppy is collected from our kennels
- Once we request a deposit it is non-refundable (15 % of total purchase cost) refund applies if we have no pup available
- The balance is due when the puppy is collected at 8 weeks of age.
- If puppy is being shipped / delivered, all fees must be paid 3 weeks prior to the scheduled departure date.
- Puppies "pets" are sold in the order of deposits received to hold.
- No puppy will be held without a deposit.
- Once the puppy is 8 weeks of age (unless prior mutual agreement is made) a $25 a day boarding charge will apply.
- Please note if you are buying a pup for overseas, puppies cannot go until the pup is at least 12 weeks old. (Oz 8 weeks)
- Overseas purchases will need to fund the following costs shipping fees, boarding, vet fees, NZKC export pedigree, second and third vaccination, health certificates.
- As per NZKC regulations all pups are sold with a contract of sale