Hardrada the name for great looking rottweilers:
Before purchasing a pup from us please read our terms and conditions on this page
Puppy applications are being taken for our 2020 litters
Our stock are from top winning show parents. visit, next rotty litter page, and pedigree page for more information.
For price information read on
For more information visit "next rotty litter web page"
If you want a pup you can register your interest by completing our puppy application form.
Please Note : Our pups are usually all booked before they are born.
For Terms of sale and price information please read on.
Q. How can I apply for a puppy? visit Puppy form page and complete application form
Basic price information at the bottom of this page
Visit this site for updates, email or ring for more information.
The cost for pups sold at 8weeks of age is..
Pet price $2000 plus gst (Pet only, not for breeding available, New Zealnd only #)
#We are unable to sell pet puppies overseas as we spend a lot of time and effort on getting the pups ready for shipping, hence the show price for overseas orders.
*Pet puppies may have a fault which makes them unsuitable for breeding or showing, this is reflected in the price we charge.
Show Price upon application Conditions apply before breeding **
**Show puppies, potentially suitable for showing/breeding
Included in the price ... Subject to change without notice: eg type of food provided
1. Kennel Club Registration
2. 1st Vaccination
3. Vet Health Check
4. Pups are Microchipped
5. Written health information- puppy booklet
6. Pup is de wormed
7. Written contract with all pups, as per Kennel Club Regulations
8. Pups parents are health tested, hip scored
9. A bag of puppy food or food voucher with all pups sold.
All our pups are fed exclusivley on Royal Canin
Terms of Sale
- All buyers agree with our terms and condtions below and contract of sale.
- Hardrada Rottweiler's have the right to cancel the sale of the pup at anytime before the puppy is collected from our kennels
- Once we request a deposit it is non-refundable if you cancel your order. (full refund applies if we have no pup available)
- The balance is due when the puppy is collected at 8 weeks of age.
- If puppy is being shipped / delivered, all fees must be paid 2 weeks prior to the scheduled departure date.
- Puppies "pets" are sold in the order of deposits received to hold.
- No puppy will be held without a deposit.
- Once the puppy is 8 weeks of age (unless prior mutual agreement is made) a $25 a day boarding charge will apply.
- Please note if you are buying a pup for overseas, puppies cannot go until the pup is at least 12 weeks old. (Oz 8 weeks)
- Overseas purchases will need to fund the following costs hipping, boarding fees see above, vet fees, NZKC export pedigree, second and third vaccination, health certificates.
- Gst free for overseas orders
- As per NZKC regulations all pups are sold with a contract of sale